The apple pie recipe made on tonight’s episode of MasterChef Turkey was the subject of public scrutiny. So how do you make apple pie? Here is the apple pie recipe…
The popular cooking competition show on the TV8 screens, MasterChef Turkey, comes to the screens with its delicious recipes in its new season.
In the new episode of MasterChef Turkey, which hit screens this evening, the contestants battle it out over the apple pie recipe.
Those who follow the competition on the screen are curious about the most delicious apple pie recipe. Those who want to offer this delicious dessert to their guests are looking for an answer to the question “How to make apple pie?”
The cake, which is one of the most delicious pastry recipes, is one of the flavors that we prefer to eat for guests, at coffee and tea times. The apple pie recipe, especially suitable for the winter and autumn months, is among our favorite flavors.
So how do you make apple pie? What are the ingredients for apple pie? Here’s the MasterChef 2021 September 29 Apple Pie recipe and ingredients…
INGREDIENTS FOR THE RECIPE OF APPLE CAKES
For the dough:
- 350 grams of sifted flour
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon of powdered sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup of water
To spread the dough:
- 2 tablespoons of butter
For interior mortar:
- 4 medium red apples
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 3 spoons of granulated sugar
- ½ cup raisins
- ½ cup almonds
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
For the above:
- 4 tablespoons of powdered sugar
HOW TO MAKE AN APPLE CAKE RECIPE?
- After putting the egg yolk, powdered sugar, olive oil and salt in a deep bowl, slowly add the water and mix.
- Add the sifted flour little by little and knead all the ingredients until they are integrated and put the dough in a clean bowl.
- After covering it with a clean cloth, leave it at room temperature for about 20 minutes.
- To prepare the apple filling while the dough rests, divide the apples that you have washed with plenty of water into four equal parts.
- After removing the core parts, peel the shells.
- Cut the apples finely into chips or small cubes.
- Put the butter and granulated sugar in the saucepan and let it cook for about 2-3 minutes until it takes on a caramel color.
- Add chopped apples, almonds and raisins that you have soaked and drained and fry for 10 minutes.
- After adding vanilla and granulated sugar, remove the inner mortar that you mixed last time from the heat and let it cool.
- Divide the dough, which rests covered at room temperature, into four equal parts.
- Then open it one by one with the help of a rolling pin on the kitchen counter where you sprinkle wheat starch for easy opening.
- Clean the starch stuck to the dough you rolled out with a brush.
- Melt the butter you will use to grease the dough in a small saucepan.
- Take the first layer of dough that you rolled out on the kitchen counter and brush it with butter with an egg brush.
- Stack all the phyllo sheets on top of each other, smeared with melted butter.
- The rolled dough of the dough that you have divided into four equal parts should be as thin as possible so that your dessert spreads in your mouth and does not turn into dough.
- Spread the filling you have prepared in the middle of the phyllo dough, leaving a margin at the edges.
- After folding the remaining pieces of phyllo inward, roll it lengthwise to make a large rectangle.
- Carefully place the dessert on the baking tray and bake in a preheated oven at 170 degrees for 25 minutes until golden.
- After waiting for the dessert you bought in the oven to reach its first temperature, sift in plenty of powdered sugar.
- Serve after cutting. Enjoy your meal…
APPLE PIE RECIPE TIPS
- Rolling the dough you have prepared with the help of a rolling pin, almost as thin as a baklava dough, will increase the flavor of the dessert.
- Spread the filling you have prepared on the dough after it has cooled so that the dough does not soften.