> Crispy Apple Pie Recipe: How to Make Apple Pie?
The apple pie, which has managed to become one of the most popular flavors with its different dough and filling, will take you back to your childhood. If you think that it is difficult when it comes to presentation, we can say that you are wrong. Contrary to popular belief, we have prepared a very easy and fun apple pie recipe for you. Your guests will be envious of the Crunchy Apple Pie recipe. Here’s what you need to know to make an apple pie…
For the dough;
• 250 grams of butter
• 1 glass of granulated sugar
• 1 egg
• 1 glass of yogurt tea
• 1 package of baking powder
• 1 package of vanilla
• 5 glasses of flour
For interior mortar;
• 4 medium red apples
• 1 glass of walnuts
• 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
• 3 tablespoons of granulated sugar
For the previous;
• Powdered sugar
Preparation of the apple pie
• While making the apple pie recipe, we first prepare the filling so that we can prepare the dough right away while it cools.
• Then we start with the rate right away. Grate the peeled apples in the pan and roast them. Then add 2 tablespoons of sugar and continue frying until the apples release their juice. Close the stove by adding 1 teaspoon of cinnamon and walnuts, which is close to closing the bottom of the stove.
• For the dough, after melting the butter and cooling it, transfer it to the kneading bowl and gradually add all the ingredients used in the dough. Add flour, vanilla and yeast last and get a dough that does not stick to your hand.
• Divide the prepared dough into two parts and distribute one of them well in the mold for the base. Put the other piece of dough in the freezer and wait for it to freeze for 40 minutes.
• Spread all the filling over the dough placed in the cake tin. Grate the piece of frozen dough you took out of the freezer with the coarse side of the grater into the mortar inside.
• Bake the cake in the oven preheated to 175 degrees. You can serve it by dusting with powdered sugar at the first temperature of the cake.