Kazandibi recipe, one of the traditional tastes, is a wonderful recipe that many people can’t get enough of. So how to make Kazandibi? Here is the Kazandibi recipe, its preparation, its preparation, the ingredients needed and the trick…
Materials from Kazandibi
- 1 liter of milk
- 1 cup (200 g) of sugar
- 1 chicken breast (75g cooked – 2 handfuls separated by wire)
- 400 g of ink
- 250 g broken rice
- 400 ml of water
CONSTRUCTION OF KAZANDIBI
- To make the cauliflower, add enough water to cover 250 grams of rice the night before and let it sit. Later, this water is used to make emulsions.
- Place 1 chicken breast in the pressure cooker. Add enough water to cover and boil for 12 minutes after closing the pressure cooker.
If you are cooking in a regular pot, boil for 25-30 minutes. Timing is important in raising chicken.
- Beat the rice, which has been soaked in water for 1 night, with the help of a mixer for 2-3 minutes, until it becomes smooth.
- Next, pass 400gr of ink through the finest strainer and put it in the pot.
- You can save the rest of the emulsion for your other milk desserts. This starch is indispensable for original recipes.
- While the boiled chicken is hot, pull it apart with a fork.
- Be careful to separate it as finely as possible. 75 grams of boiled chicken, that is, 2 handfuls, will be enough to make Kazandibi.
- Add 1 liter of milk to the sponge (starch) and boil for 5-10 minutes. Then add the thinned chickens.
- Then cook for 15 minutes, stirring with a wooden spoon. Using a wooden spoon helps to thin the chickens as the cream thickens.
- Add 1 cup of sugar to the curd mixture and continue to cook, stirring, for 10 minutes over low heat.
- Remove the custard from the stove and pour a piece of custard onto a metal tray or heat-resistant glass tray, if possible, and spread it into a thin layer.
- Sear it over a low heat, being careful not to open it evenly on all sides.
- When burning, the smell of caramel should come first, and then the burning process is finished when a very faint bitter smell begins to appear.
- Then pour in the remaining custard.
- Leave for half an hour at room temperature and then put in the fridge.
- Wetting the knife a little before cutting will make it easier to serve.