When you say pancakes, the water stops. This flavor, loved by almost everyone, is among the essentials of our traditional cuisine. There is a simple method for pancakes that take a long time to open by hand. You’ll love the handy pancake recipe that you can whip up in 5 minutes for breakfast or your surprise guests. both of us lavash pancakes recipe as well as delicious pancake recipe that you can make with ready-made yufka with you…
Lavash pancakes recipe
- 7-8 pieces of lavash bread
- 1 egg
- 1 glass of milk tea (100 ml)
- 1 glass of water tea (100 ml)
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Curd cheese
- Quarter cup of sunflower oil tea (25 ml)
- very little salt
- fresh onion
- sunflower oil for cooking
HOW TO MAKE LAVA GUIDES?
- Add chopped parsley and spring onion to the cheese in a bowl, add some paprika and mix well. Beat the eggs, milk and oil in a separate bowl.
- Take the lavash on the counter and apply the sauce until there are no wet spots on the edges.
- Next, put the mortar you have prepared into the lavash and close the lavash in half.
- Carefully place it in the teflon pan you bought on the stove and fry it well turning it over and under.
- After placing the cooked pancakes on a plate, spread butter over them.
- After placing the other pancakes, continue to apply butter until the last pancake.
- 3 phyllo dough
- For interior mortar;
- 200 g of feta cheese
- 1 pinch of parsley
- Spread over the dough;
- liquid oil
HOW TO MAKE READY YUFKA GLASSES?
- To prepare the pancake filling, first add the crumbled white cheese and finely chopped parsley to a bowl, mix well.
- Place one of your phyllo dough on the counter and brush it with oil.
- Then add some of the filling to the middle part and fold the part of the dough that is facing us over the cheese filling.
- Don’t forget to apply oil to each layer before folding the other sides.
- After preparing your other phyllo dough in the same way, put your pan on the heat with oil with the help of a brush.
- Cook the panels over medium heat in a controlled manner until they are golden.
- Make sure to re-oil when you turn your pancakes upside down.
- Fry your other prepared pancakes in the same way and prepare to serve. Enjoy your meal..