NINE WARNING SIGNS THAT YOU MAY HAVE A PARASITE IN YOUR BODY

What is a parasite?

Before you engage in self-diagnosis of parasite-related symptoms, it is important to understand what a parasite is. According to the CDC, “a parasite is an organism that lives on or inside a host and gets food from or at the expense of the host.” There are three classes of parasites: Protozoa, small, single-celled organisms that live in the intestines, blood or tissues; helminths, parasites such as tapeworms, roundworms and ankylostomes; and ectoparasites, ticks, fleas, lice and ticks that attach to or burrow into the skin. The parasite can cause illness and even death, but fortunately, if the infestation is detected early, it can be treated with medication. (And sometimes they are just a nuisance and annoyance, but not necessarily life-threatening, like head lice.) Here are some silent signs and symptoms of parasites that may indicate that you are dealing with one of these tiny invaders, including parasites of millions of people. means that it is contained. The U.S. knows this and doesn’t.

Have you swallowed (or swam in) questionable water :
Whether you travel overseas, drink from the tap or splash in a lake, ingesting contaminated water is one of the most common causes of parasites. Doctor in Las Vegas. In fact, before you drink your next glass of water, you should know if your tap water is safe.

Facebook Comments

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*