5 cups of flour
1.5 cups of water
1 packet of dry yeast
1 teaspoon granulated sugar
half a teaspoon of salt
3 tablespoons of olive oil
Ingredients for the sauce
Ingredients for the top
How to make mozzarella cheese pizza?
1. Pour the dry yeast into a bowl and add warm water and sugar and mix well.
2. Add the flour, olive oil and salt to the yeast mixture and mix. Add the flour little by little. Then start kneading the dough.
3. Let the kneaded dough rest for 30 minutes. Don’t forget to cover it with cling film.
4. Take the dough resting on the counter and after taking its air, collect the dough and divide it into 2-3 parts.
5. Turn the piece you have cut into a meringue and stretch it with the help of a rolling pin on the counter where you have spread flour. When you reach the desired thinness, put it on the tray on which you have put baking paper. After dusting some flour on the baking paper, place the pizza dough that you have opened on the paper.
6. Make holes in the pizza dough with a fork and bake in a preheated oven at 200 degrees for 10 minutes.
7. After the 10 minutes, remove the undercooked dough from the oven and spread the tomato sauce you have prepared on it. You can prepare the pizza sauce by adding basil, thyme, garlic and olive oil to the tomato sauce.
8. Add plenty of grated cheddar and mozzarella cheese to the pizza sauce and bake at 175 degrees for 20 minutes.