If you’re looking for the best wrap recipe, you’ve come to the right place. Whoever tries this flavor cannot give up! Here is the recipe for Aegean-style currant wrap with olive oil
windy When it is said, most people stop flowing water. This delicious flavor, which is one of the favorite dishes of many, has been cooked in different recipes for centuries. Some regions make it with a lot of tomato paste, others with a lot of spice. in Aegean cuisine Yes Gooseberry pistachio wrap The recipe is famous. Allspice, cinnamon, and mint add flavor to the wrap. If you’ve never made a wrap with a prepared filling like this, you’re missing out. With the same filling, pepper and stuffed tomatoes it’s also great. If you want, you can also prepare the filling with wraps. this interior mortar Those who make wraps say I haven’t tried it before!
Aegean-style currant and olive oil wrap recipe!
INGREDIENTS FOR RECIPES WITH CURIES, PISTACHOS AND OLIVE OIL
For interior mortar;
- 1 teacup of olive oil (125 ml)
- 3 onions
- 1 diced tomato
- 2 cups of rice
- 2 tablespoons of peanuts
- 2 tablespoons of currants
- 1 tablespoon dried mint
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 handful of parsley
- 1.5 cups hot water (300 ml)
For the previous;
- Juice of half a lemon
- lemon slices
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 2.5 cups hot water (500 ml)
HOW TO MAKE CURVES AND OLIVE OIL RECIPES?
- For the mortar, peel and chop the onions.
- Finely chop the parsley as well.
- Remove the pulp from the currants, soak them in hot water for 5 minutes and drain.
- Heat 1 teaspoon of olive oil. Fry the onions and add the pine nuts and fry them.
- Add the currants and granulated sugar and fry.
- When the onions turn pink, add 2 cups of well-washed rice and mix.
- Finally, add all the spices and tomato skin.
- Add 1 cup of boiling water and close the lid and let it simmer for 6-7 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and add the parsley.
- Allow the inner mortar to cool. Then start wrapping the vine leaves that you soak and wash with water, with the veins inside.
- Spread 3-4 vine leaves in the bottom of the pot.
- Place the wrappers on it. Garnish the top with lemon slices.
- In a bowl, mix the sugar, lemon juice and oil. Add 2 and a half glasses of water and mix. Pour this sauce into the pot. Put the gold on high heat and wait for it to boil, turn it down when it boils.
- Cover the wraps with a plate and let it cook on low heat for about 35-40 minutes. Check if it is cooked and turn off the heat.
- You can serve it cold or hot.
Enjoy your meal!