Making crispy fries at homeAre you ready to make a great snack for both you and your guests? Plus, it’s healthy! We bet this recipe will be your favorite. Recipe for homemade crispy chipsYou will be the number one healthy snack with a wonderful taste that will eat your fingers. well how to make crispy fries at home What are the ingredients in crispy fries at home? Here is the recipe for Homemade Crispy Potato Fries…
CHIPS RECIPE AT HOME
The ingredients of the French fries recipe that you will love to taste are as follows;
- 2 phyllo dough
- 1.5 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon of water
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Half a teaspoon of oil
- 1 small onion
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1 tablespoon of corn flour
- 1 teaspoon of thyme
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 teaspoon mint
- 1 grain of garlic
HOW TO MAKE CHIPS AT HOME?
Making French fries at home is quite simple. These are the stages of making chips at home, respectively;
- It is very easy to make French fries at home with the ingredients mentioned above.
- First of all, we start the mixing process by taking 1.5 tablespoons of tomato paste for a bowl and adding water, oil and cornmeal.
- We mix it well so that the corn flour, which is added to the dough to taste, does not become lumpy.
- Now it’s time for the spices, add all the spices from the ingredients section to the mix.
- Small chopped garlic and onions are included in the mixture.
- Cover the bowl with cling film and put it in the fridge. one
- After an hour of rest, the paste mixture is applied to the top half of the dough with the help of a brush and the dough is divided in two.
- The folded dough is divided in two with the help of a knife and the sauce is applied again.
- Turn the dough upside down and apply tomato sauce on the other side with the help of a brush.
- Square-shaped sheets of phyllo are formed by cutting the folded phyllo lengthwise. The square phyllo dough is made into triangles and placed on a tray lined with greaseproof paper. The cooking process is carried out in a controlled manner for 6-7 minutes in an oven preheated to 150 degrees.