Baklava has never tasted like this since it was baklava. One of the most recovered desserts of recent times cold baklava almost number one on the list. It is preferred by those who cannot give up baklava, especially in summer. cold baklava It turns heads with both its taste and its lightness. You can quickly prepare cold baklava at home, which is very easy to make compared to other baklavas. It is a milky flavor and with its coldness, you will reach the nirvana of both a wonderful aroma and freshness. cold baklava It will be the favorite flavor of the summer months. well how to make cold baklava at home Here is one of the most practical desserts of the summer months cold baklava recipeand supplies…
COLD BAKLAVA RECIPE AT HOME
- 4 glasses of milk
- 1 packet of phyllo
- 250 g of butter
- 1 glass of water
- Pistachios and walnuts (lots)
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa
- 55 g dark or milk chocolate (grated)
- 2 cups granulated sugar
HOW TO MAKE A COLD BAKLAVA RECIPE AT HOME?
- In first place prepare the syrup Let’s start with What should cold baklava sorbet look like? Take milk, water and sugar in a saucepan. We open the stove.
- When the mixture boils for a while, turn off the stove and reserve the syrup.
- Melt the butter in a small pan. Lubricate the tray where we will prepare the baklava, or my debt.
- Carefully cut the baklava dough into pyrex-sized pieces.
- We recommend choosing phyllo dough for the baklava, but ready-made yufka can also be used. The debt you will use can have a size of 30 cm. Divide the dough into two equal parts.
- We will use half of the baklava for the bottom layer and the other half for the top layer. Lubricate well each separate layer with the help of a brush.
- You can also add thin border pieces between the baklava layers. Don’t forget to lubricate all the solids.
- While greasing all the layers, on the other hand, stack the phyllo sheets on top of each other. We continue to sprinkle the material that we will put on the baklava right after. While we sprinkle pistachios or walnuts, make sure they spread and reach every corner.
- After dividing the ingredients between the phyllo dough, we are going to prepare the top layer of the baklava so that it is oiled in between.
- Finally, spread the top layer of the baklava. You can cut your baklava however you like before baking. Our recommendation is to cut it into slices.
- Yes, it’s about time cooking stepno. This stage is also very important because one of the secrets of a good cold baklava is that it is well fried.
- Bake the baklava in a preheated oven at 180 degrees until the bottom and top of the baklava are golden brown. Depending on the type of oven, it can be cooked for an average of 1 hour to 1 hour and 15 minutes. After baking, it is important to wait 5-10 minutes to reduce the temperature of the baklava.
- portion of sorbetAs for the custard, in this step we will proceed to the hot baklava in the form of cold sorbet.
- After the sorbet of our dessert, we have to leave it for about 1 hour at room temperature so that it absorbs the syrup and cools down.
- When the baklava has cooled enough, we add cocoa and finely grated chocolate for the top (at this stage we can use a strainer). At this stage, you can choose cocoa mixed with milk powder or you can use chocolate powder.
- It is possible to increase the flavor quotient by sprinkling ground pistachios while serving at the last stage. Have fun right now.