If you are one of those people who are wondering what to make for a treat during the holidays, we are here with a wonderful recipe. Eid kombesi, which has become a culture for the people of Osmaniye, will be a great taste for your guests who come to the party. Although it is made in different ways in each region, kömbe made in the form of cookies in the Antakya region will suit the party. So how to make Kömbe at home? We have prepared for you the kömbe recipe from the Antakya region. Here is the kömbe recipe…
For the dough:
- 125 grams of melted butter
- 1/2 cup of oil
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon kumbe seasoning
- 1 package of baking powder
- 1 package of vanilla
- 3/4 cup flour
For the above:
HOW IS KÖMBE MADE?
- Add the other ingredients to the melted butter and knead.
- Add the flour in a controlled way, you get a slightly hard dough that does not stick to your hand.
- Break off walnut-sized pieces and roll with your hands. Dip it in sesame seeds and press it into the kömbe mold. Tap it lightly on the counter and remove it from the mold.
- Place it on a tray and bake it upside down in a preheated oven at 180 degrees, until lightly golden.
- After cooking, leave to cool on the tray. Remove to the serving plate. Enjoy your meal.
KÖMBE COOKING TIME: HOW MANY MINUTES DOES IT COOK?
The preparation time of the recipe for 10 people is 30 minutes and the cooking time is 20 minutes.