The red or green apple is one of our favorite fruits. On this occasion we will make a refreshing drink by passing the crunchy apples through the blender. Let’s roll up our sleeves for just 5 minutes for an apple smoothie recipe.
APPLE SMOOTHIE RECIPE
- 1 medium sweet apple (peeled)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 of oatmeal
- 1/2 cup frozen banana diced about ½ large banana
- 1 tablespoon of peanut butter or almond butter
- 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- handful of ice
MAKE AN APPLE SMOOTHIE
- Wash and dry the apple, remove the core, cut into slices without peeling and put in the blender.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the blender in the order listed, except for the ice.
- Blend until smooth. Add a small handful of ice and mix again. For an even thicker smoothie, add a few ice cubes and blend again. Add more milk for a thinner smoothie. Sprinkle with as much extra cinnamon as you like and enjoy!
CLICK TO RETURN TO HOME PAGE
Everyone will be asking for the recipe: The diced kete recipe!
The vitamin and mineral store will let you make smoothies!
Everyone over 30 will need: a natural cure that eliminates knee pain