It’s not just a cold wave coming from the Balkans. A little sweet from the Balkans, you can’t get enough of its taste. trilechelet’s talk about it The fame of the legendary original taste of Balkan cuisine has spread to almost all countries. With a mild flavor The trileçe recipe, the choice of lovers of milk desserts it’s very easy in Spanish three i milk Trileçe, which is formed by the combination of the words trileçe, means dessert formed by the mixture of three types of milk. Especially preferred with caramel sauce trileche recipeThere are also different varieties Request The easiest and most delicious sweet trileçe recipe to make…
The trileçe recipe, which is a great alternative for lovers of light desserts, is very easy to make. Here is the recipe for the trilic pastry…
Ingredients for the Trileçe:
- 5 eggs
- 1 finger sugar is missing from 1 glass of water
- 1.5 cups of flour
- 1 package of baking powder
- 1 package of vanilla
- For the milk sauce;
- 3.5 cups of milk
- 3 spoons of granulated sugar
- 200 g of liquid cream
For the caramel sauce;
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 200 g of liquid cream
For the previous;
HOW IS THE TRILLEC MADE?
- To prepare trilicets with whipped cream, first we take the eggs and granulated sugar in a glass and beat them until they take the consistency of boza. Add the flour, yeast and vanilla, mix with a spatula from bottom to top and pour onto a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper.
- Bake in the oven at 170° for 10 minutes, then lower the temperature to 150° and bake for about 30 minutes. Beat the milk, granulated sugar and liquid cream in a container suitable for the Trileçe milk sauce and store in the fridge.
- For the Caramel Sauce, take the sugar in our saucepan and let it melt without stopping stirring over medium heat. When it takes on color, add 1 tablespoon of butter and melt the butter.
- Finally, add the liquid cream and let it cook over low heat, stirring until the sauce thickens.
- We turn our hot cake, remove the parchment paper and make holes with a fork.
- Pour our cold syrup over the cake.
- 1 packet of whipped cream, save some for decoration and spread the rest over the cake. Pour our warm caramel sauce over the cream.
- Decorate with reserved whipped cream and shape with a toothpick. After resting for about 5-6 hours, serve sliced.
- Bon appetit to those who prepare the delicious Caramel Triliçe desserts.
WHAT ARE TRILÉÇE TICKETS?
- Trileçe is usually made with 3 types of milk. If you use buffalo, cow and goat milk together, your dessert will be more delicious. We used only one type of milk.
- Allow the egg and sugar to mix. Beat well until creamy.
- You must use quality flour so that the cake dough does not sink (Söke, Ovadan, Sinangil).
- The consistency of the flour should not be less.
- Mix the dough in one direction with a spatula. It will be more convenient to transfer the mass from the bottom to the top.
- Do not boil the syrup. Dissolve the sugar in the milk.
- Pour caramel sauce over it.
- After combining the trileçe cake with the sorbet, keep it in the fridge for a while without the sauce. This is because there is a chance of excess foam remaining on the cake. Remove this foam with the help of a spoon and then mix the caramel sauce with the cake. Or you can use ready-made caramel or raspberry sauce.
- If you keep it in the fridge for 4-5 hours, the trileche will be more delicious.
- In order for the trileçe to be served correctly, it is especially important to prepare it in rectangular pans or trays with flat sides.