Dry stuffing is a dish made by putting bulgur or rice, and other interior ingredients that vary by region, into dried vegetables. It has a unique flavor with rich spices. So what are dry filler materials, how is it made? Recipe for dried aubergines and stuffed peppers…
Saturday, September 3, 2022, 5:30 p.m
The recipe for stuffed aubergines and peppers, which have different varieties such as dry stuffing filled with olive oil or meat stuffing with minced meat, differs according to many regions. However, the region generally identified with this recipe is the eastern provinces. request, dry filling recipe…
WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS IN SOUR DRY FILLING?
- 12 dried aubergines
- 12 dried peppers
- 1.5 cups of rice bran
- 1 tablespoon of pomegranate molasses
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon dried mint
- 1 tablespoon of sumac
- 1 onion
- 1 tablespoon of chili paste
- 1 cube of sugar
- zest of 1 tomato
- fresh mint
- salt pepper
For the sauce:
- The water in which you boiled the aubergines (heated filtered)
- 1 tablespoon of pomegranate juice
- salt sugar
- Olive oil
HOW TO MAKE A RECIPE FOR SOUR DRY STUFFING (WITH PRACTICAL VIDEO)?
- Wash the aubergines and peppers well, boil them in water for 10 minutes, put them in cold water and dry them well.
- Finely chop the onion and fry it in olive oil.
- Add the rice, spices and tomato paste to the onions. Add the grated tomato, cook for 1-2 minutes, add half a glass of water and cook for 5 minutes with the lid closed. The goal is to kill the light rice, not cook it.
- When ready, put the mixture in a bowl and add the pomegranate syrup, lemon juice, mint and parsley.
- Fill the eggplant and peppers with the mortar, leaving a finger. Arrange the aubergines in the pan. Then arrange the peppers on the partlicans.
- Take 1 and a half glasses of eggplant juice that you have boiled and separated, heat it and strain it.
- Add the other ingredients and pour the sauce over the filling.
- Turn a small plate about the size of a pot and place it on top so your filling doesn’t fall apart while boiling.
- Cook with the lid closed until soft.
- Turn off the heat and let the filling cool in the pot.