If you don’t know what to cook for dinner, you’ve got the idea you’re looking for. Your partner will eat their fingers when eating this dish. This Hünkar-liked recipe will appeal to those who don’t like eggplants… It’s easy to make, nice to eat and looks legendary… We’ve compiled the Hünkar-liked recipe for you…
Hunkar liked the recipe
If you’re tired of thinking about what to cook for dinner every night, don’t worry. Are you ready to make sultanas with their gorgeous appearance and unique taste and make your wife and kids eat their fingers? Thanks to its easy and practical preparation, you can save your hard days with this dish, and you can increase or decrease the ingredients of the recipe according to the number of people. When you eat this sultan’s favorite, which is so delicious with these ingredients, it will come to mind every time you struggle with the idea of a variety of foods. This recipe, the smell of which will envelop the whole house or even the apartment, will make your spouse who does not like eggplant fall in love. Don’t forget to add this recipe to your favorites in your recipe book. Here is the recipe that Hünkar liked that we collected for you…
Ingredients for Hünkar liked:
– 200 g of diced meat
– 3 tablespoons of oil
– 1 onion
– 1 pepper
– 1 tomato
– Approximately 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
– 1.5 – 2 glasses of water
– Salt, pepper
– 3 aubergines
– 1 glass of milk tea (you can add it if it is less)
– 1 tablespoon of butter
– 1 tablespoon of flour
– Half a glass of grated cheddar
Hünkar liked how it was done:
– First, roast the aubergines in the oven or on the stove. (If you use belted eggplant, it will go seeded. If possible, use seedless eggplant)
– Peel and cut the roasted aubergines.
– Next, fry the oil and flour in a pan.
– When the oil and flour are roasted, add the aubergines to the pan and mash well.
– Turn off the heat and add the milk to the eggplant, stirring it slowly and mixing well.
– Then add the cheddar and turn off the heat.
– Prepare the cheddar by mixing it completely.
– Put a separate pan with oil on the fire.
– When the pan is hot, add the meat.
– Fry the meat until it releases its water.
– Add the finely chopped onions and peppers.
– When they are roasted, add the tomato paste and mix.
– After the tomato paste, remove the seeds and add the chopped tomatoes.
– Add 1.5 – 2 glasses of water and close the lid and let it cook until the meat is cooked.
– After cooking, add salt and pepper. (If your meat is a meat that will be cooked late, you can boil it in the pressure cooker. If we add stock instead of water and cook it, you will get the same taste.)
– You can serve it on your serving plate by putting your favorite meat on it first.
Enjoy your meal…